Town Clerk
Tax Collector
Water Clerk
Notary Public

Michelle Ward
Office Phone: (315) 376-3866 Ext. 3
Monday 9am-4pm
Tuesday 9am-3pm
Wednesday 9am-4pm
Thursday 9am-3pm
Friday 9am-4pm
Also by appointment

Dog License:
 Dog license's are good for a year, a renewal notice will be sent when renewal is required. Must be able to provide proof of a current rabies shot before a license or renewal can be issued.

Marriage License:
Both parties must be present.
A drivers license, birth certificate and/or passport and social security card are required.
Divorce papers from a previous marriage(s) must also be provided.
The fee is $40.00
There is a 24 hour waiting period before the license becomes valid; it remains valid for 60 days.